Vickie’s nomination came quite a while ago and at a time when I needed some encouragement over here, and reading the facts she shared about herself gave me such a boost. Her life is a testimony of the fact that with God, nothing is impossible. I was also encouraged by James’ nomination, reading that he has published books gave me a boost on my dreams to finish mine.
Thank you, guys.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
7 Facts About Myself:
- My name is Tosin (I know most of my friends over here call me Alethea, and that’s fine)
- I’m the only girl in the midst of three male siblings
- I’ve lived in Nigeria, Ghana, Malaysia and currently now in Scotland
- I prefer manual labour to brain tasking work
- I finally bought a red shoe after I said I could never wear one
- I’m an engineer. My father was an engineer. My brothers are engineers, well, sort of, and I married an engineer
- I wish I could homeschool my kids
My 15 Nominees:
- Mws R Writings
- Daily Hopeful
- Grace Over Pain
- Tamie’s Alcove
- English on Your Mind
- Honest Conversations
- GODFIDENCE DIARY
- Simply Style By J
- The father’s girl
- Melissa McLaughlin
- Julie Dibble, Speaker and Author
- Becoming His Tapestry
- A Morning Coffee With God
To my nominees: Please accept this nomination as my way of sending some encouragement your way, even though you might not write a post about it . . . you’re doing an amazing job and I am blessed to follow you!